TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The Deposit Bonus will be available for a limited time only. Basis Capital Markets UK reserves the
right to alter, amend or terminate this Offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.
We may make changes to these Offer Terms and will notify you of these changes by electronic mail.
We recommend that you revisit these Terms regularly.
2. Promotional Period: The promotional period commences November 28th, 2016 and end on December 31st, 2016
at 12:00 AM GMT Time.
3. The maximum bonus awarded will be $2250 per new account.
4. Customers may not withdraw the bonus under any circumstances.
5. Deposit bonuses will be immediately credited when a new account is opened and approved.
However, bonus credits will not be available for withdrawal under any circumstances. Customers
WILL be allowed to trade with the deposited bonus amount and any additional funds that are
deposited by the customer into their trading account.
6. The offer will only applies to direct customers of Basis Capital Markets UK
7. The Customer must elect to opt-in to take part in the Offer by expressly confirming their decision to
apply for a new live trading account online or by emailing email@example.com in order to claim the
8. The customer may elect to receive more than one bonus and will be allowed to collect bonuses in a
maximum of two trading accounts. The Terms of the Offer shall apply to each account independently
of the other account.
9. If the new account is inactive and/or unfunded for 30 days, Basis Capital Markets reserves the
right to reclaim the bonus or the remaining lesser balance in the account. All profits made from
the bonus credit must remain in the account for 120 days before being withdrawn. This cannot
be combined with other Basis’s additional incentives.
10. The trading bonus must remain in your account for the lifetime of the account. You can withdraw the
profit from trading activity, but not the sum on which the deposit was received. In case of this rule
violation, the bonus will be removed.
11. Basis Capital Markets UK reserves the right to revoke the bonus should the bonus be abused and/or
should the bonus terms and conditions fail to be met.
12. If offer terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the terms
shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.